Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Maybe...

So I decided to take a test today. I figured if it was negative it would mean for sure that I'm not pregnant. My logic was that I took a test at 10DPO when I was pregnant with Parker and it was negative. I took one at 14DPO and it was very positive. I figured somewhere in there it turns positive so why not test at 11DPO, the day before AF arrives? It might be positive if I'm pregnant. Really, the idea of waiting even one day more was excruciating to me. There seemed to be a very faint line, which I would expect considering at 10DPO it would be negative, but it could have been my mind willing the indent line to be a real line. I'm not sure. I might be pregnant.

I have been so convinced I'm not because of having no symptoms...other than slightly more frequent trips to the bathroom. My breasts and nipples aren't sore or tender at all, which happened before a positive in my previous pregnancies, though they have felt a little heavier. In my last post I said that I was breaking out and I thought it was clearing up....well I woke up with about 5 more pimples today. Also, my temp went up from 98.46 to 98.49. That isn't a huge difference, basically the same temp, but this is the third cycle I've temped and for the last two cycles on the day before AF arrived my temp dropped about .1 or .2 degrees. We'll see tomorrow. KYFX for me!

4 comments:

  1. I am hoping for you! I am wanting to test so badly, but I am going to try to force myself to wait at least until day 14. Not sure that I will be able to though! :)
    The temps and break out are good signs. Good Luck! My fingers are crossed! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you... I hope you get your BFP. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I hope this is your little rainbow making its first appearance known! Sending you big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete