Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blog Award

My blog was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Violet over at Searching for Ladybugs. Thank you so much! I love reading your blog and relating with you over something that only our community of BLM's can understand. And thanks for reading mine. :)

Here are the rules:

1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who had granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen.

I'm pretty sure a lot of these blogs may have been nominated already because I don't follow that many blogs, but these are some amazing women bloggers whose stories have impacted me deeply, so I am nominating them. If you haven't checked them out, you should!

1. Butterfly Kisses to my Angel Alyssa Marie
2. Dear Stevie
3. In Memory of Jacob
4. Our Sweet Corinne Ellery
5. Remembering Drew
6. Valentina in the Sky
7. In Memory of Liam
8. I Wish You Love
9. The Butterfly Room
10. Houston, We're Having a Baby

Thank you for sharing your beautiful, sad stories with the world and and allowing us to share in your journey.

4 comments:

  1. Awww Shanna, thank you so much for awarding Drew's blog! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! It means alot to me! I love the comments that you leave on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much<3 this is so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Shanna! Sending love to you! <3

    ReplyDelete