Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Title change

I decided it was time for a new title. What do you think? I think it's very fitting. When I started this blog after I lost Holden, I had no idea what to call it. Yeah, I was sad and upset, but I wanted it to be something conveying the hope I had for the future. I found a quote I liked and stuck it up there until I could think of a name. Then, when I lost Parker, I became less optimistic. I still have hope, of course, but that's not what I'm waiting for. I don't want to place all of my faith in hope because it will only get me so far, the rest is up to me. Now it's just a waiting game. I'm waiting for the day I get to bring home my rainbow baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment