I had a little more spotting last week. On Friday morning there was some reddish-brown discharge when I went to the bathroom. Of course, it freaked me out. It is still less than any spotting I experienced in the last pregnancy but it put me in a bad mood. I kept thinking "I'm feeling great and having spotting, that can't be good. I wish I felt like crap!"
Well, that was the first morning I started feeling a little more nauseas than I had been. Not much, but still enough to be some-what comforting. I also started getting a bit of a headache at work when I was doing computer work. That happened last pregnancy and I kept waiting for it this time around. Then on Saturday and Sunday I pretty much felt horrible all day. I was in bed for most of those days, drinking ginger ale, and unable to watch tv because it strained my eyes, which causes the headaches.
So, the dreaded headaches are back. They are awful but reassuring! There have actually been times during the morning and day when I feel like I could potentially throw up. I've had to start snacking at work more because an empty stomach makes it so much worse. I hope no one has noticed! That reminds me, I need to bring more pretzels from home. Unfortunately, I got on the scale this morning and it was up to a whopping 127! Are you kidding me? Granted, that was after my breakfast. I had a whole blueberry muffin and half a can of ginger ale. I was also wearing a pretty baggy sweatshirt, but still, that can only account for 2lbs tops! I've even been losing my appetite lately and having some pretty extreme food aversions so I don't know how I'm gaining weight.
All in all, I'm pretty excited to be feeling...well, pregnant! Even the horrible parts of it are great! I'm still counting down the days until the ultrasound, though. I was thinking about it yesterday and started to tear up. It's going to be so wonderful. I can't wait to see our little one! Only 6 more days!
No comments:
Post a Comment