Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Not feeling it

I got another BFN this morning. Last pregnancy I took one at 10 DPO and it was negative. Then at 14 DPO it was very positive. I have no idea what day in between there it would have been positive had I taken another one. I guess I can't be too disappointed at 11 DPO that I got a BFN but I am. I'm just really not feeling it.

Yesterday I posted about some symptoms I thought I had. They have varried and some of them have gone away. I haven't woken up in the middle of the night to go to pee in 2 days. My hunger has seemed to go away and I had to make myself eat dinner last night because I really wasn't hungry. On the other hand, I did wake up with a headache this morning for no reason. Then, when I was doing my makeup, my eyes were so sensitive to the light of my lamp. This happened when I was pregnant before. Then I started feeling a little nauseous but it went away by the time I was driving to work.

I freaking hate these random "symptoms" that come and go! They are tricky. They mess with your mind. I just don't feel pregnant. With Parker, I felt pregnant. I'm sure I had my doubts some days but I just knew. Even with Holden I knew. I was having super long super irregular cycles at the time so the first time I tested it was a BFN. I just had a feeling that it was wrong so I tested again 5 days later and it was a BFP. This time, I'm not so sure. I've been kind of crampy this morning which isn't giving me much hope. Unfortunately my temps don't drop until the day AF shows (mostly in the morning) so I don't even have that to help give me confirmation. I don't know if it's my mindset putting me in this negative mood or if like many women "just know" they are, I "just know" I'm not. AF is supposed to show up tomorrow so if she doesn't, I'll test again on Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. I kind of went through something similar last month. I didn't necessarily feel pregnant the way that I did with Drew, but I was having strange symptoms. There were a few days that I was convinced that I was pregnant. But then my BBT would drop or the symptom would go away. I ended up taking 3 pregnancy tests...all BFN. Sigh...I am hoping for a BFP for you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me feel better about this month. I didn't feel pregnant but based on my symptoms I thought I had to be. AF showed up today. No fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about the BFN. That totally sucks. Living day by day, week by week is torture. Analyzing every twinge, etc. It's a rotten way to live.

    I'm hoping you find some peace over the next few days. I'm in your corner - rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete