Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On to month 9...

Well, AF showed up last week. CD6 today. I'm pretty disappointed but glad my temperatures looked normal for the first time in months. I really hope that is a good sign for this cycle! Maybe things are finally getting regulated again. I didn't get any tricky symptoms in the 2WW either, like the tender nipples, nausea, and cravings, (among other symptoms) that I have been getting the last few months. I wasn't pregnant so I didn't have any symptoms. That has to be good too, right?

I calculated my due date if I ovulate late like I normally do. If I O on CD23 or CD24, I'll be due on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day! I probably wouldn't deliver on those days anyway because for one, most women don't deliver on their due date, and two, I may have to be induced because of the clotting disorders and blood thinners I'll be on. Still, that's some pretty neat timing right there. What a great present that would be! That's right before my birthday too (New Year's Eve). I told Andrew, if that happens, he won't have to buy me anything because I'll have everything I want!

I’m going to try to relax, have a few drinks, and have fun this cycle. I really want to go into this month with a positive attitude. Gotta think positive! I’ll still be temping, of course, but maybe I can find some ways to spice up the BDing so it doesn’t feel so timed and mechanical. The nice weather we've been having lately has put me in a good mood so I hope it keeps up. I could use some positive energy. I hope March is my lucky month!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about AF hun. I truly hope you get your Christmas Rainbow baby. <3

    ReplyDelete